Well its been an interesting two weeks to say the least. Despite my intention to not bead for two weeks I ended up beading again in the first week, but I did take time to read physical books I had been leant so that is something at least. My Fuchsia cube just has the final layer to go but unfortunately it will have to wait until I have ordered more beads as I’ve run out of the colour I was using for that layer.
This was the sad sight I had when I was putting the last pink beads I had into the sculpture.
Thankful the next sculpture I am working on now will just have enough beads to get the last four bars done and I have more than enough to add the final layer on. I’ll post work in progress photos of it later after it has been gifted as I don’t want to spoil the surprise. But I have to say I am excited about it as it is coming up nicely.
I’ve also been experimenting.
With several complex projects in mind I’ve been experimenting to see how to make them possible. I’ll also be learning new techniques this year so my work will become more varied. hopefully. But I will still be adding to my current collections as well. And there is of course the few projects I’ve started and that need to be finished, they are also on my do do list this year.
Well that is it for now but I’ll write another post with my plans and goals for the year in more detail next week.