It sure has been an interesting year, with some ups and downs. And it went fast. Hopefully, there will be more ups next year and fewer downs. Here is a recap of 2022.
This year I managed to make and finish a 3D Cross and the small threads collection in January.
In Feb I made three miniature dresses and a flower ball. I started beading on a jar that I have yet to Finnish and made the second flower ball.
In March I started my golden scarf, made a mini jar of stars and do some experiments in CRAW.
In April I made the tours link inspired by Yana of Geometiles who designed the one out of her amazing tiles.And I did some more experimenting in CRAW and with 2d peyote shapes. The mini monster was started.
It continued on into May, when I also moved house and could set up my new studio.
And the mini monster continued again into June. I designed and made some small vases, before finally finishing the mini monster. And then it was onto the Sunflower Wheel and experiments with bubble tea. It was June when I started
designing and working on pentagons for the International Patchwork project. I also started an augmented iocsdodechaedron but ran out of beads to finish it ( and brought the wrong ones when I finally did buy beads). I also started making lots of earrings to sell.
July saw the start of my small jellyfish collection, with the first 2 being made. There were more earrings and pentagons. I also designed a little bead flip picture book and crayon as a gift. And I made my read beadwork scarf.
In August I made a box, ring holder and 2
Vases worked some more on my golden scarf, made some flowers and more shapes.
In September I started beading on a glass bottle that mum broke and made two more mini dresses, both gold. And I made a pair of earrings for a custom order.
In October I made the little night sky star gazer, Had my first exhibition and was in 2 newspapers. I also made 2 more mini dresses and a bracelet. I stared working on my tower again managing to finish the base and first row of the wall.
And November I continued to work on the tower. Experimented with some beads I was given, received the first of the pentagons for the project and made a number of stars and baubles.
And December I finished my orders with a jellyfish and started another one but ran out of beads.
And I started a mock-up for the International patchwork project with squares, to see what the style will look like and if I wanted to go with black for the join rows.
It didn’t seem like much but going through the photos for a recap it has been a fair amount. still, I hope to get more done next year.
I am actually going to write another post to catch up on the Christmas things I couldn’t post before as this was longer than expected.